Achieve Your 1st Level of Spanish for Free
Want to Learn Spanish But Don’t Know Where to Start?
Our free Level 1 (A1.1) Spanish course for absolute beginners is exactly what you need!
Wondering What Our Spanish Level 1 (A1.1) Looks Like?
24 LEVEL SYSTEM TO SPANISH FLUENCY
It's the very first level of our "24 Level System to Spanish Fluency".
REACH LEVEL 1 (A1.1)
If you finish our 2 weeks course for beginners, you will reach our level 1 (A1.1) of Spanish.
GAIN BASIC KNOWLEDGE
This course offers clear and comprehensive content to help you gain a basic knowledge of the Spanish language. At the end of the course, you will be able to understand and use everyday expressions and basic phrases.
FOR TOTAL BEGINNERS
Our course is designed for anyone who has no (or very little) knowledge of Spanish but always wanted to learn more.
You will also be able to have basic conversations so you don’t feel completely lost when you are talking to a Spanish speaker.
You're Not a Total Beginner.
But Not Sure of Your Exact Level?
What Exactly Will You Be Able to Do in Spanish After Finishing the A1.1 Week?
You will be able to:
- say hello and introduce others
- give and ask for personal information: name, nationality, address and profession
- use communication strategies to confirm or correct information:
- ask the meaning of a word
- ask how to say something in Spanish
- ask how a word is written
- ask to repeat something
present and identify others
- say hello formally and informally
- give and ask for the phone number
You will be able to:
- spell out words
- use punctuation
- distinguish masculine and feminine names and adjectives
- conjugate in present the verbs work, live, call and be with the personal pronouns
use interrogative pronouns in frequently asked questions
- form the plural of names and adjectives
- use the possessive adjectives (I)
- use demonstrative pronouns
- count from 0 to 10
How do you proceed after finishing the first 2 weeks?
That totally depends on you.
If you liked the course of the first level, you can sign up for the next 2 weeks on Level 2 (A1.2)
As we described above, the whole A1 level is divided into 5 sub-levels.
After finishing all 5 sub-levels you’ll be able to:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- Introduce yourself to others and ask/answer questions about personal details eg. where you live
- Have simple conversations with other people.
But showing off your new skills comes later.