Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a list of frequently asked questions.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information or have another question!
- Why do so many students fail to reach their language goals? Their motivation runs out and their teachers are not able to keep it up. We've found the answer! We’ve divided the learning process into 24 Levels. If you follow our 24 Levels to Spanish Fluency, your next level of Spanish is always close, and we will tell you exactly how to get there. Seeing your progress will keep your motivation high.
- We teach Spanish and only Spanish. By focusing 100% on the Spanish language, we are able to guarantee the highest quality services. Consequently, we are considered experts in the field.
- We use the Flipped Classroom method. The flipped classroom method has its focus on student learning, with homework being delivered online, outside of class time. So, during the class we focus on interaction and communication; and before the class, we send you some preparatory materials. This way, in the classroom you focus on deepening your knowledge and practice.
- Our teachers have been carefully chosen and trained. A teacher who wants to join our team must undergo a thorough application process. We therefore employ only the best native teachers, and our methodology is followed when they teach.
- We prepare our own teaching materials and adjust them carefully for each level. Our materials are never random; they are tailored to your level, needs, and interests.
2. Private Tutor Lessons Online
Watch a sample class:
3. Conversation Spanish
4. Spanish for Kids
- 6 to 10 years old
- 11 to 15 years old
5. Exam Preparation
The teachers who prepare you for exams are experienced and official DELE examiners. Examiners understand exactly how the exams work and with what parts students struggle. With our Flipped Classroom method, our students will make the most of their time in class. The majority of the exam questions will be prepared by you at home, and your teacher will correct them with you during an online lesson. This is the most effective way to learn.
6. Corporate Training
7. COMBI Spanish Courses
- Even though it’s an online course and you learn at your own pace, we provide teacher support throughout the course. One of our excellent teachers will give you feedback on the written tasks. If you have questions, post them in the Community Forum. Either a teacher or a fellow student will be happy to help!
- Our Spanish COMBI Course is divided into our 24 Levels to Spanish Fluency. Before signing up, we ask you to complete our free Level Test. Thanks to this, you will work with materials adjusted exactly to your level of Spanish.
- We offer a wide range of learning elements, including videos, podcasts, articles, interactive exercises, webinars, and more. You'll never get bored!
- As a reward for achieving certain goals, we award stars (Estrellas) based on your achievements. Check where you rank in relation to your classmates.