Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions should be read carefully and/or printed for your records before you book courses and/or tutor lessons. By doing so, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Online Classes – Provider
Let’s Speak Spanish (LSS) is a platform provided by FU International Academy. The online classes are provided by FU International Academy (FORMACIÓN FU, SL.) located in Tenerife, Av. Márquez Villanueva del Prado, C.C. La Cúpula. Local 69. Puerto de la Cruz (38400), Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Websites: https://letsspeakspanish.com/ and https://www.fu-tenerife.com/
Telephone number:+34 922 38 93 03
Let’s Speak Spanish Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Individuals under the age of 18 can use our services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent. In this case, the parent is responsible for any and all activities of the student.
RIGHTS AND LIMITS
Your License to Let's Speak Spanish
Let’s Speak Spanish grants to you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, limited right to access and use the services and software solely for your non-commercial, personal use, and subject to the policies and restrictions posted on our website.
Representations and Warranties
If you utilize the website as a student or parent, (i) you agree to honor the commitments you make to a tutor via the website; (ii) you agree that you will not circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Let’s Speak Spanish or the tutor; fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you from the tutors; and (iii) you agree to use good faith efforts to interact with the tutor online for the Tutor Session.
While using the services, you agree to: a. comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws etc.; b. provide accurate information to us and keep it updated; c. use the services and website in a manner that is lawful, relevant and proper to applicable laws. Any use of the website that Let’s Speak Spanish, in its sole discretion, finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in suspension and/or termination of a user with or without notice.
The Booking and Purchasing Process
Customers book lessons, get access to self study COMBI courses and receive the resource sheets by submitting booking and purchasing forms under https://letsspeakspanish.com/pricing-booking/
You can only use our services or receive our products after LSS has received full payment.
LIVE TUTOR LESSONS
At Let’s Speak Spanish!, we are committed to providing exceptional online learning experiences. We understand that circumstances may change, and therefore, we have developed the following refund policy to ensure transparency and customer satisfaction:
1. Single Lesson Refunds
- If a client purchases a single lesson and decides to cancel before attending, a full refund of the class fee will be provided.
- Refund requests for single lessons must be made in writing via email or through our designated customer support channels.
2. Package Refunds
- Refunds for packages will be prorated based on the number of paid lessons, excluding any “free lessons” included in the package.
- Once a client has attended all the paid classes included in the package, no further refunds will be provided, even if there are remaining “free lessons” available.
- To prevent misuse, the maximum refund limit for each package is set based on the number of paid classes, excluding the “free classes” component.
- Refund requests for packages must be made within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The request for a refund must be submitted in writing via email or through our designated customer support channels.
3. Refund Processing
- Refunds will be processed promptly upon approval of the refund request and in accordance with the original payment method.
- There will be no additional processing fees for refunds. The refund amount will be the value of the prorated classes.
4. Communication and Updates
- Our refund policy will be clearly communicated to clients during the purchasing process on our website.
- We reserve the right to update or modify the refund policy at our discretion. Any changes will be communicated to clients through our website and other relevant channels.
Please note that our refund policy aims to strike a fair balance between accommodating client requests and protecting our business. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to these guidelines.
If you have any questions or require further clarification regarding our refund policy, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We are here to assist you.
By purchasing our classes or packages, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our refund policy.
COMBI Spanish courses online are self-study courses you can access after purchase. After purchasing the COMBI course, you can always cancel it and receive a refund within four weeks if you haven’t completed more than three lessons.
All COMBI Course levels are in Spanish. The first 4 levels (A1) include explanations in English.
COMBI+ Spanish Courses Online is a combination of the COMBI Spanish course and the Live Tutor Lessons.
For Live Tutor Lessons, the above terms and conditions apply under Live Tutor Lessons.
Cancellation of the Self-Study course Online is not possible as it is considered a non-separable part of the overall package.
SPANISH RESOURCE SHEETS
We do not offer refunds on Spanish Resource Sheets.
Specificities of Spanish Resource Sheets
Our Resource Sheets are a careful collection of links to Spanish learning resources, owned either by Let’s Speak Spanish or by external websites. By buying one of these Resource Sheets, Let’s Speak Spanish gives you certain rights to use the resources for limited purposes. This section describes the agreement, and let’s you know what is allowed to do with the resources.
Internal Links to Resources from Let’s Speak Spanish
The Resource Sheets from Let’s Speak Spanish are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from these Sheets.
We check the functionality of our internal links in our Resource Sheets and our own content on a regular basis. If you happen to come across a broken link or mistakes in our content, please contact us; we will solve it immediately and provide you with the updated version of the Resource Sheet.
To be able to write in the documents we provide, you are asked to make a copy of them before opening them.
External Links to Resources from Other Websites
We provide links to external resources from third-party websites. We check the functionality of these links on a regular basis. If you happen to come across a broken link, please contact us; we will try to solve it and provide you with the updated version of the Resource Sheet.
We are not responsible for the content of external resources, and we do not own or provide any rights to these resources. By using these external resources, you agree with the respective Terms and Conditions of these third parties.
PDF doesn’t work/open/download properly
To be able to download and view the Resource Sheets, you will need a compatible device, working internet access, and compatible PDF reader software. Your ability to use the Resource Sheets and their performance may be affected by these factors. Such system requirements are your responsibility.
In case you purchased our Resource Sheets and the downloadable link doesn’t appear in your primary email inbox, please check your promotions inbox.
All vouchers are valid up to one year after purchase.
If you have come to us through an agent, their Terms and Conditions may apply to you; FUIA reserves the right to apply its own terms.
The following actions are not permitted on Let’s Speak Spanish and may lead to account deactivation and prohibition from taking further classes with Let’s Speak Spanish.
- Contacting teachers off Let’s Speak Spanish or offering payment outside of the Let’s Speak Spanish system.
- Circumventing or manipulating our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Let’s Speak Spanish.
- Failing to deliver payment for services purchased by you.
- Sharing the learning material with a third party. This includes copying, reproducing, uploading, posting, or distributing the materials in any form without prior written permission of Let’s Speak Spanish.
- Transferring your account and login credentials to another party without our prior written consent.
- Providing or posting false, misleading, or inaccurate information.