Terms and Conditions for 2-Week Courses
Terms & Conditions
Please read the Online Terms carefully before booking 2-Week Online Courses and print a copy for your records. By ordering 2-Week Courses, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by the Online Terms.
2-Week Courses – Provider
Let’s Speak Spanish is a platform provided by FU International Academy. Therefore, the 2-Week Courses under courses.letsspeakspanish.com are provided by FU International Academy (FORMACIÓN FU, SL.). Our academy is located in Tenerife, Av. Márquez Villanueva del Prado, C.C. La Cúpula. Local 69. Puerto de la Cruz (38400), Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Websites: https://courses.letsspeakspanish.com/ and https://www.fu-tenerife.com/
Telephone number:+34 922 38 93 03
The Booking Process
Customers book 2-week online courses by submitting a completed online registration form on our website under https://courses.letsspeakspanish.com/ or https://letsspeakspanish.com/learn-spanish-online/courses/
The contract with FU International Academy, referred to hereafter as FUIA, is only considered concluded once customers have received written confirmation of such registration from FUIA; if no such confirmation is received, the customer has no entitlement to the booked service.
The following steps complete the booking of a 2-Week Spanish Online Course with us:
- Do our Spanish level test to make sure you choose the correct level for your course.
- We offer you three different pricing plans which you can find under: https://courses.letsspeakspanish.com/ or https://letsspeakspanish.com/learn-spanish-online/courses/
- After selecting your Spanish level you can choose the pricing plan and the starting date for your 2-week course.
- You will be asked to pay the full amount right away in order to guarantee your reservation – we must have received your payment prior to the course starting date.
- After booking your 2-week course you will receive a booking confirmation together with an invoice, your course access and the corresponding class vouchers.
You can pay either via PayPal or Credit Card at the end of the booking form.
You are entitled to exercise your right to cancel a 2-week course within 3 calendar days from the confirmation of the purchase. Once the course has started and you already made use of all or part of the course material, you will lose your right of withdrawal.
All cancellations must be made in written form via email. The cancellation date will be the date on which FUIA receives the written cancellation.
FUIA will not refund any fees for webinars or live lessons due to absence, illness, or due to technological circumstances. Also, live lessons booked within a 2-week course are non-refundable.
All vouchers are valid up to one year after purchase.
If you have come to us through an agent, their terms and conditions may apply to you; FUIA reserves the right to apply its own terms.