MEET YOUR TEACHER
Sandra is one of the most experienced of our teachers. She has been teaching Spanish in Tenerife since 2005, offering intensive courses, individual courses, Spanish for Tourism and Hospitality and Business Spanish, all of them at all levels. Besides, Sandra is an accredited DELE examiner for the levels A1 to C2.
She speaks these languages:
- 2004: Didactic course – Spanish as a second language for teachers with immigrant students – Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo
- 2008: Didactic Methodology Course – Formación FU S.L.
- 2008: Introduction to Teaching Methodology Course – Centro Nacional de Formación Ocupacional
2012: “Analysis and Teaching of Grammar” Course – Fundación Instituto Universitario de Investigación Ortega y Gasset
- 2015: Certified DELE examiner for the levels B1 and B2 – FEDELE Instituto Cervantes
- 2016: Certified DELE examiner for the levels A1 and A2 – FEDELE Instituto Cervantes
- 2016: “Training of tutors for teaching internships in initial vocational training courses” Course – Instituto Cervantes
- 2019: Certified DELE examiner for the levels C1 and C2 – FEDELE Instituto Cervantes
- 2019: How to apply AICLE/CLIL in the Instituto Cervantes classroom
- 2019: English course Level B1 – EOI La Orotava
- 2001: Degree in Hispanic Philology from the University of La Laguna
- 2002: CAP at the Complutense University of Madrid
- August 2004: Spanish teacher – Don Quijote Tenerife
- 2016: Tutor for teachers in internship positions – FU International Academy
- 2006: “Introduction to the Internet” Canarian employment service – Formación FU S.L.
- 2014: “Google Hangouts” – Formación FU S.L.
- 2018: First Aid Course at Vizenter
La sonrisa de las personas que me rodean, incluso la de peatón al que le cedo el paso.
ENG: What is happiness to you? The smiles of people around me, even that of a pedestrian to whom I gave way.
Mis anillos. Cuando no los llevo es porque he salido de casa muy rápido o porque estoy deprimida.
ENG: Something you always carry with you. (Your cell phone doesn’t count 😉 My rings. When I don’t wear them it’s either because I’ve left home in a rush or because I’m sad.